skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Gingras Gang
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Its begun....
The pressure, the pure pressure to start blogging just got to me. Hopefully I can keep this up longer then a week.....only time will tell!
1 comment:
Chelle!
said...
Hey, I can't wait until you start blogging. But, let me warn you...it is addicting!!!
September 20, 2008 at 12:45 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Janine
I am married to my lovely husband Brian for 10 eventful years. We have 3 very active kids... Kaden (5), Keegan (3) and Kelci (1).
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(3)
►
November
(2)
▼
September
(1)
Its begun....
My Blog List
Bart and Tina Ballard
Movie: Come on Layney, Do what I do...........
17 years ago
Bigler Family News
Update
17 years ago
Bret and Britta Styers
Denise and Derek Ballard
17 years ago
Emily Williams
Howard Family
A fun and busy week...
12 years ago
Iglesias Family
Recent Goings-On
16 years ago
Jennifer Beidle
Merry Christmas - Our new family member....Delta!
13 years ago
Jessica
Kayshas Room
15 years ago
Kat's Scratch
KC
Kortney
Leber Family
Pictures of The Kids
18 years ago
Melissa
Christmas Day
15 years ago
Nia
downloadhackedgames.com/roblox Fastrobux.Online Roblox Hack Tool Jailbreak - GXH
7 years ago
Parker's Stories
8 Months
15 years ago
Rich Family
Poor Neglected Blog
16 years ago
Wood Family
Cruisn'
17 years ago
1 comment:
Hey, I can't wait until you start blogging. But, let me warn you...it is addicting!!!
Post a Comment